Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Food Rules

I thought of something really important today, but of course I did not write it down so I forgot...but for now I think we should always have fruit in the apartment, a fruit bowl of sorts. Also I like the idea of cooking our bread and all that, we should figure out a routine to get it all done for a week...we'll talk over what we'll buy and what we'll make ourselves. In regard to furniture I have a couple of contacts out there that are getting more prolific as I talk to different people so along with your contacts we won't be in need. Not much else springs to mind right now. We will have people over for dinner from time to time. Daily prayer and mass (hopefully at a different church each day!!) . We will acquire all sorts of spices, anything we can encounter and try out once or many times. I am strongly considering getting a job while there, though much depends on my finances, so we'll chat about that soon. I have seriously begun to consider the ramifications of this whole thing lately and I cannot wait!!!

We have dreamed the dream, now we are living it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home